Stadio Renato Dall'Ara
Built in 1927, the Stadio Renato Dall'Ara was originally known as the Stadio Littoriale. It is a multi-purpose stadium, used mainly for football and is the home ground for local team Bologna F.C. 1909. In 1990, the venue was one of twelve venues used to host the FIFA World Cup finals.
The Stadio Renato Dall'Ara hosted four matches in World Cup 1990. Three were Group D matches and the other was the last 16 match between England and Belgium.
Matches: U.A.E. 0 : 2 Colombia (June 9), Yugoslavia 1 : 0 Colombia (June 14), Yugoslavia 4 : 1 U.E.A. (June 19), England 1 : 0 Belgium (June 26)
World Cup 1990 Venues : Stadio Olimpico, San Siro, Stadio San Paolo, Stadio delle Alpi, Stadio San Nicola, Stadio Marc'Antonio Bentegodi, Stadio Artemio Franchi, Stadio Sant'Elia, Stadio Renato Dall'Ara, Stadio Friuli, Stadio La Favorita and Stadio Luigi Ferraris.